OUR NEW WEBSITE WILL BE COMPLETED SOON. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT info@AMSDearborn.org.
The American Moslem Society is a non-profit, independent organization which was established in the year of 1938 making it one of the first Islamic organizations in the United States and the first in Michigan. Some of the goals of the American Moslem Society are:
- To advocate for the revival of the Islamic values that are founded on justice, tolerance, and the repudiation of all forms of violence and extremism
- To educate the other community(s) about the justice and tolerance of the Islamic Religion
- To care for and protect the Muslim youth from the dangers of violence, crime, and drugs
- To provide public awareness programs and elevate the community’s knowledge level.
- To assist the community with their concerns and to cooperate with other official organizations for the purpose of preserving their rights within the frame of the American law and the AMS bylaws
- To promote the respect of the law of this country and to cooperate with all entities, government and private, in any way that would serve the community and the society as a whole
- To cooperate with organizations that address humanitarian needs in accordance with the laws of this country.